Invitations to this year's Big Night Out: Boogie Wonderland were mailed last week! We hope you will join us on March 16 for an evening of fun, fine food and drink provided by Zazu Kitchen +Farm, and great camaraderie in support of our school. It’s the SA event of the year, and everyone is buzzing about who's going, what to wear, and what to do once we get there.
How to BNO:
1. Buy your tickets. You’ve saved the date. You’ve seen the beautiful invitation. You’ve drooled over the menu. But have you bought your tickets? BNO sells out every year, so don’t delay, tickets are flying out the door. Buy tickets now.
2. Meet new friends or go with a group. Use your RSVP card to express your preferences, or contact Margaux Hardy
Some planning ideas:
Build a table of eight, ten or twelve with friends you already know.
Buy a table and invite friends (from inside and outside the Sonoma Academy community) to join you.
Request to sit next to specific people.
If you don't know who you want to sit with, no worries! We will make sure you are at a fun table.
3. Find out what other people are wearing. Does the thought of getting dressed up cause anxiety? At BNO anything goes. Accessorize that Little Black Dress. Don the ball gown. Wear your wedding tux. Throw on black jeans and cowboy boots. Or go wild and rent a costume. Need more ideas? Stay tuned for our "What to Wear" video, coming in early February!
4. Give. This is one time when it’s socially acceptable to talk about money! The primary purpose of this event is to raise money for SA. It is our annual FUNDraiser. So please, open your hearts (and your wallets) and plan to donate generously. Check the Courier and Need to Know News in upcoming weeks for information about buy-in parties, wine lots, raffles, vacations, and more. In the meanwhile, a few tips:
Plan what you want to bid on before the event so you can go straight to the items you want. The catalog will be available to view after March 6.
Prefer to be private about your donation or can’t attend the event? Contact Margaux Hardy to arrange proxy or anonymous bids.
Don’t want to buy a vacation, party, or wine? Donate during the Paddle Raise for Excellence!
Feeling lucky? Buy raffle tickets!
Because sponsors and ticket sales have covered the event costs, 100% of the proceeds from the auctions and raffle go to support Sonoma Academy and all our incredible programs and people.
5. Have fun. With delicious food and fine wines, silent and live auctions, an amazing raffle, and opportunities to view fashions from fabulous to outrageous, Big Night Out 2019 promises to surpass expectations! Don’t miss this opportunity to mingle, dine, dance, bid, and win!
To purchase tickets and tables, complete the RSVP card and return it to us in the envelope provided with your invitation, or purchase tickets online.You can also call (707) 636-2466 to purchase tickets over the phone, or email Margaux Hardy with any questions.
The only independent, college preparatory high school in Sonoma County. On its beautiful 34-acre campus nestled at the base of picturesque Taylor Mountain in South Santa Rosa, Sonoma Academy students are able to explore their interests and passions in a challenging environment that prepares them for college and life beyond.