• Mobile Menu

Silent Auction: Magnum of Gonet-Medeville 1er Cru Blanc de Noirs Champagne

Donated by Acme Fine Wines

The Gonet-Medeville estate was born of the marriage of two well-known wine families: Xavier Gonet, from le Mesnil-sur-Oger, and Julie Medeville, from Preignac in Sauternes. The vines are located on superb premier cru slopes in Bisseuil, the part of the Marne Valley best known for its Pinot Noir, and the two grands crus of Ambonnay and le Mesnil-sur-Oger.

100% Pinot Noir, this fruit comes from chalky soils, and is gently pressed and racked into thermoregulated casks. 70% of that wine vinifies in those vats, and the other 30% in used barriques. Dosage: 6g/l.

Such a stunning, luxurious, and quality bubbly!

Q:\SAPA\BNO 2017\Wine Auction\Donation Forms\ACME logo.jpg

2500 Farmers Lane
Santa Rosa, CA 95404

Sonoma Academy is...

The only private, independent, college preparatory high school in Sonoma County. On its beautiful 34-acre campus nestled at the base of picturesque Taylor Mountain in South Santa Rosa, Sonoma Academy students are able to explore their interests and passions in a challenging environment that prepares them for college and life beyond.